Penny Brohn ‘Living Well’ Course
Tuesday 07 April 2015
Cancer changes everything
It can affect every part of your life, and raise big questions.
We are hosting a Penny Brohn ‘Living Well’ course in May at the Hospice. The course is free of charge and open to people with a cancer diagnosis.
Attending a ‘Living Well’ course can help you to find your own way to live well with the impact of cancer. It has been designed to work alongside your medical treatment, providing you with support at any stage of your cancer journey; before, during and after treatment.
A ‘Living Well’ course can:
- provide information on healthy eating, being active and the value of relaxation during and after treatment
- help you cope with diagnosis and treatment
- offer space and time to focus on yourself and your relationships
- signpost information about other support available to you
- enable you to make a plan that is personal to you and can support your everyday life.
Penny Brohn are able to offer their support free of charge. The course will run across May 1st, 8th and 15th 2015 at the Hospice.
For more information on the course or to book your place contact Penny Brohn: