Christmas Card Competition!
Monday 13 February 2017
Do you love Christmas?
Do you love being creative?
This year, for the first time, The Shakespeare Hospice are asking children and young people who use their services to enter a competition to design a new Christmas Card for 2017!
The winner will have cards professionally printed into their design, which will then be sold in packs at the hospice and our shops raising money to help more children and young people in the future. The winner will also receive two packs of cards.
Entries are to be submitted to The Shakespeare Hospice by Tuesday 14th March 2017 with your name and telephone number.
The Shakespeare Hospice
Stratford upon Avon
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call 01789 266852.
T's & C's
- All entries must be original designs - copies are not accepted
- All entries must be submitted in original format on A4 paper
- We are unable to accept 3D entries
- Designs can be in a medium of choice i.e. painting, drawing, photographs or computer generated design
- Artwork should not be displayed on Social Media
- Artwork remains the property of The Shakespeare Hospice until the judging is completed
- Winners must agree to their design being used for Christmas Cards for sale in hospice sales outlets
- Winning designs will remain the property of The Shakespeare Hospice
- Winners will be awarded two packs of cards of their own design